If you can’t be there to wish someone in your life a happy birthday, send your birthday wishes with cookies from our collection of birthday cookies for everyone. The cakes were two types: Either a two or three layer round cake or a one to two layer sheet cake. They always were topped with the three following things: decorative icing shapes of flowers, the words “Happy Birthday”, and candles. Such cakes are still eloquent and memorable. However, now it’s possible to provide cakes in various shapes and characters. Cakes can be more reflective of the party theme.
Here on our site birthdaycookiescakes.com you will find amazing birthday cookies cakes for your relatives, lover, kids, friends and etc and make there special day more memorable with birthday cookies.
Birthday Cake Recipe Bangla
Surprise their sweet tooth this year with gourmet birthday cakes and cookies, gourmet chocolates or gourmet candy and snacks and etc. Each delicious butter cookie comes in your choice of three birthday-themed shapes and can be personalized with a monogram or your name and special message in a delicate script font.
Make a loved one’s special day delicious by sending a birthday cookie gift set! Colorful, yummy and completely handmade, our cookie gifts are sure to delight all ages and tastes. Let’s help you find the perfect gift – choose from our Site birthdaycookiescakes.com.
You May Also Like: – Birthday Cake Recipes Baby
- Flour-1.5 cup
- Sugar-1 cup
- Baking powder-1 ts
- Milk powder-2 Tbs
- Milk-3/4 cup
- Oil-3/4 cup
- Ghee-1/4 cup
- Salt-1/4 ts
- Orange skin(finely grated)/vanilla food flavor-1 ts
- Cardamom powder-1/2 ts
- Pistachios/Almond(chopped)- 2Tbs
- Oil- for spray
- Take all dry ingredients(flour, milk powder, baking powder, cardamom powder) in a bowl and mix it well so that all ingredients distribute evenly.
- Now take eggs in a deep bowl and beat it well with the beater. When eggs start to become foam add milk, oil, sugar, ghee, vanilla extract/orange skin,salt, and beat it well.
- Then in the liquid mixture add small amount of dry mixture at a time and mix it gently with with a rubber spatula or big wooden spoon. In this process add the rest of dry ingredients to the liquid mixture and mix it well until all things incorporated (remember do not over mix the batter otherwise the cake will not rise properly).
- Preheat your oven to 375 degree F or 190 degree C. In the mean time spray oil in a 10 inches baking pan and pour the batter on it. Spread the chopped Pistachios/almond on it.
- Now put the pan into the oven and bake it around 40 to 45 minutes. For better result start to check your cake after 30 minutes with a spoon.To check insert a spoon into the cake and if it comes out clean then your cake is done.
- Take out your cake from oven, keep it to cool down to room temperature and then server your cake.