If you can’t be there to wish someone in your life a happy birthday, send your birthday wishes with cookies from our collection of birthday cookies for everyone. The cakes were two types: Either a two or three layer round cake or a one to two layer sheet cake. They always were topped with the three following things: decorative icing shapes of flowers, the words “Happy Birthday”, and candles. Such cakes are still eloquent and memorable. However, now it’s possible to provide cakes in various shapes and characters. Cakes can be more reflective of the party theme.
Here on our site birthdaycookiescakes.com you will find amazing birthday cookies cakes for your relatives, lover, kids, friends and etc and make there special day more memorable with birthday cookies.
Birthday Cake Recipes By Sanjeev Kapoor
Surprise their sweet tooth this year with gourmet birthday cakes and cookies, gourmet chocolates or gourmet candy and snacks and etc. Each delicious butter cookie comes in your choice of three birthday-themed shapes and can be personalized with a monogram or your name and special message in a delicate script font.
Make a loved one’s special day delicious by sending a birthday cookie gift set! Colorful, yummy and completely handmade, our cookie gifts are sure to delight all ages and tastes. Let’s help you find the perfect gift – choose from our Site birthdaycookiescakes.com.
You May Also Like: – Birthday Cakes Recipes Adults
2 cups maida or all purpose flour
2 tsp baking powder
A pinch of salt
1 1/4 cup powdered sugar
100gm (just under 1/2 cup) butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup milk (any fat content)
2 tbsp cocoa powder
How to make Marble Cake:
- Preheat oven to 180C/ 350F
- Grease a cake tin of choice. I used my silicon bundt pan.
- Place the flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, butter, eggs, vanilla essence and milk in a bowl. Beat slowly to moisten, then beat with an electric mixer (or vigorously by hand) at medium speed for about two minutes until smooth.
- Reserve three-fourth cup batter and pour the remainder into the tin. Stir cocoa into the three-fourth cup reserved batter. You can add cocoa to more of the batter depending on which flavour you want dominating.
- Drop by spoonfuls over top of white batter. Using a knife, swirl the cocoa batter into the white batter to give it a marble effect. Bake for thirty to forty minutes. Remove from the oven and transfer to a wire rack to cool.