If you can’t be there to wish someone in your life a happy birthday, send your birthday wishes with cookies from our collection of birthday cookies for everyone. The cakes were two types: Either a two or three layer round cake or a one to two layer sheet cake. They always were topped with the three following things: decorative icing shapes of flowers, the words “Happy Birthday”, and candles. Such cakes are still eloquent and memorable. However, now it’s possible to provide cakes in various shapes and characters. Cakes can be more reflective of the party theme.
Here on our site birthdaycookiescakes.com you will find amazing birthday cookies cakes for your relatives, lover, kids, friends and etc and make there special day more memorable with birthday cookies.
Birthday Cakes Recipes With Images
Surprise their sweet tooth this year with gourmet birthday cakes and cookies, gourmet chocolates or gourmet candy and snacks and etc. Each delicious butter cookie comes in your choice of three birthday-themed shapes and can be personalized with a monogram or your name and special message in a delicate script font.
Make a loved one’s special day delicious by sending a birthday cookie gift set! Colorful, yummy and completely handmade, our cookie gifts are sure to delight all ages and tastes. Let’s help you find the perfect gift – choose from our Site birthdaycookiescakes.com.
You May Also Like: – Happy 21st Birthday Cookies
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup baking cocoa
- 2-1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup shortening
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 8 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 5 to 6 tablespoons 2% milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Yellow, orange, green, teal, magenta and black paste food coloring
- 10 Starburst candies
- 5 ice cream sugar cones
- Assorted candies for decorating
- Line two greased and floured 9-in. round baking pans with waxed paper and grease the paper; set aside. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In another bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, water and vanilla until smooth; stir into dry ingredients until well blended. Transfer to prepared pans.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- In a large bowl, beat shortening and butter until light and fluffy. Beat in the confectioners’ sugar, milk and vanilla until smooth. Place one cake layer on a serving plate. Spread frosting between layers and over top and sides of cake.
- Divide the remaining frosting among six small bowls. Tint each with yellow, orange, green, teal, magenta and black food coloring. Cut a hole in the corner of a pastry or plastic bag; insert round tip #3. Fill bag with yellow frosting. Pipe ribbons and bows around tops of Starburst candies to make gifts; set aside. With black frosting, pipe “Happy Birthday” on top center of cake.
- Place cones around top edge of cake for clown hats. On sides of cake, pipe clown faces and collars. Using a variety of frosting colors, piping tips and candies, create clown hair, faces and collars. Decorate clown hats. Place gifts around bottom edge of cake.Yield: 16 servings.